My Blog List

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Technology & Intervention

Learning from Benjamin Bloom’s theories was even more substantiated by the course Human Performance Technology (HMHP 5903) that Dr Putri supervised. It has become easy for me to classify performance level, thinking order of learners, identify and analyse weaknesses in management and learner performances, and to select a suitable performance intervention.

For the 2nd assignment we were required to select one performance intervention for the performance problems identified in the Bangladesh Open University. The power point for this course helped me focus on performance support systems, job analysis/ work design, personal and human resources development, organizational design and development. Viewing this power point, I want my classmates to add their perspectives to the problems and solutions in my organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment