My Blog List

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Instructional Design



One of the important tasks we were to do for HMID 5003 Principles and Practices of Instructional Design in the 1st semester was to prepare an appraisal on 'objectives in instructional design' (artifact). The assignment actually directed my attention towards the fact that as an instructional design the first and foremost task is to focus on 'objectives'. Since then I've observed, 'the best classes are those where the objectives have been negotiated with the students using a participatory method. If the students take ownership of the objectives then the learning outcomes essentially become a responsibility of the learner as the learner is motivated'.

I'd like learn from my MIDT mates how they are applying the theories on 'objectives' in professional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment