My Blog List

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Online Instructional Assessment

HMOA 5403 Online Instructional Assessment taught me how to use online tools in assessment. Task 4 (artifact) in this course required us to define, create and justify an assessment that fit an audience. We were to use two different modes of assessment and different tools for each assessment. In the assignment we needed to focus on audience, purpose, content, modes of assessment, assessment tools, feedback to students, marking schemes, completed examples of the questions, and discussion.

The idea of online assessment appeared effective to me, though I have not used it in my professional life. The tools Dr Robeck, and my classmates mentioned seem very exciting to me. I am planning to work with them in my next semester ELT course.

I am adding this assignment to better my ideas through comments from my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment