My Blog List

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Current trends & Issues In Instructional Technology

HMID 6303 Current Trends And Issues In Instructional Technology introduced me with innumerable web tools that are being used throughout the world in education. Bonk’s The World Is Open actually opened the world for me as well to plan for an educational world for socially excluded rural poor women in Bangladesh. Now I understand using ICT tools we can move towards a more comprehensive approach of social development.

The synthesized Chapter 3 (artifact) of Bonk's book, where the promises of e-learning is evident.

I intend that the policy makers, educationalists all over the world could see the proposal in Assignment 2 (artifact) , so that we could be assisted with more ideas and actions to move forward.
And, I look forward to share my classmates plans, experiences in this regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment